If cherubs existed, she would be one. And you can tell her parents I said so.
haha o'k caroline :)
Hi...just wanted to let you know that I gave a girl your email/blogspot. She's going to be an au pair in Switzerland, so she wanted to get in touch with you and ask some questions.Hope you're doing well!
yea it's fine gracie, my mom told me.. and i just got the email today.. i'm doing great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If cherubs existed, she would be one. And you can tell her parents I said so.
haha o'k caroline :)
Hi...just wanted to let you know that I gave a girl your email/blogspot. She's going to be an au pair in Switzerland, so she wanted to get in touch with you and ask some questions.
Hope you're doing well!
yea it's fine gracie, my mom told me.. and i just got the email today..
i'm doing great!
Post a Comment