don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

jellyfish





I have always been very very afraid of jelly fish ever since I got stung by one quite badly! But while sailing I discovered that not all are bad :) These ones are great for throwing at other people! And they feel amazing to the touch, and best part is they can't sting you at all.. Weird thing was there were hundreds everywhere we went at first! And it wasn't the right season for there to be soo many. So if you went swimming it was fine, but once in awhile you would see a big red jellyfish, and then you better swim fast away! Because those ones will hurt, thankfully we didn't see many!

1 comment:

Jessica Morris said...

wow! that's crazy looking!!
and I learned something new about jelly fish :)