don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

hmmm...

I have been thinking about my blog a little bit lately, and decided that I find it quite boring, and that I should focus on a subject and make my blog about something!
Seeing as my job being an au pair is really interesting and a funny story with my girls happens everyday, I believe I shall from now on blog only about au pair life. I shall try to write out in the most amusing detail activties of my kids, from sweet moments to those awful toilet training moments! I am also going to change the girls names for this blog to Kate(for the oldest one) and Susy(for the youngest one)
Hope that you shall enjoy the adventures of my life as an au pair and my kids! :)

No comments: