don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Back in the U.S.A

Since I have been back home in the past three weeks, I have already been to Indiana, New York, and Atlanta! Wow, what a lot of driving. First off we went to Jake and Rachels wedding, can you say beautiful!! It was great catching up with old friends.
Second we took a lovely 16 hour drive over to upstate New York to visit my dads hometown, and stay with the Snyders( the dairy farm he worked on as a boy). Third we drove home for an over night stop in Augusta, before hitting the road to Atlanta for the fourth of July weekend! Fwheww... I am soo ready to just relax, but what I need to do is find a job! Welcome to America Shannon :)


The lovely mother of the groom

The newly married couple, and me :)

The amazing Snyders, my fam, and one of there daughters and grandaughters

a barn kitten

The gorgeous farm

No comments: