Monday, February 15, 2010
my mustard colored chair
My Dad likes to bring home random chairs from work, normally vintage items that nobody uses anymore. Two of these such chairs have found a home in my room. One a extremely awesome old mustard office chair, and two an old wooden seated stool with iron legs. I was using the stool behind my tiny little desk( the desk was my Grandpas) but I couldn't fit my legs under properly when sitting on the stool. Then my dad came home all excited with the mustard chair! My Dad doesn't always know what I will love but sometimes he hits the nail dead on the head! I love Love love the chair! It is very vintage in it's mustardy colored self, and I look forward to sitting in it often and swiveling :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment