don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cake Time

What do you do when you have twin girls who want a cowboy birthday party, two different favorite colors, and love horses? You make them each their own horse head cakes! And I got the privilege to to make them for their birthday! I also made their grandmothers cake, who's birthday was the same week. I really enjoyed thinking of how to make it look real horsy :) And for the grandmothers cake I made the one I made for my mom's birthday! It was a complete hit again, and the girls adored there very own cakes.






I had forgotten to stick the chocolate twirls in the top of the cake till half way thru it being eaten :)

No comments: