don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Germany!

Well, I have not written in my blog in ages.. Hmm I try so hard to be devoted to it and make it a daily or at least weekly habit, but it seems I just can not. I am not good at sitting at the computer too long, and only seldom am struck with a mood to write. So alas my blog sits and well sits somemore :)
This last week I have been in the grand country of Deutschland! I am visiting the family I was an au pair for. The girls came home yesterday from their vacation and it has been loud in the house ever since! Wow the whole day it is Shannon will you come, Shannon sit by me, Shannon where are you going, and Shannon sleep in our bed! hahaha they are so cute, and a little bit bigger.
It has been good being here, I am visiting with friends, and eating some of my favorite foods, and I think Saturday I might go to Heidelburg! Then sadly on Sunday I must fly home! Not that I dont miss all of you soo much! lol
Oh yes and and the second day I am here an old man who I did not know stopped me and gave me some beautiful flowers!









No comments: