don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Traveling

So.. this is weird. And I don't know what to write : ) I think I'll use this more when I gone from home.. First there is Africa in March! Which is so exciting! I adore traveling, seeing new places, meeting people, and all the things I learn when I'm out and about. The shots for going to Africa happened this Wednsday, the shots themself didn't hurt it was the after bit as I was driving home that my arms exploded in pain! Typhoid and Hepitis.. Fun ones : ) Then there is the Maleria pill I'm supposed to take but am going to try and skip because I've heard the side effects include freaky nightmares, and feeling sick the whole time you are in Africa.
Well, after Africa I'm hoping to leave for Germany for a year in august and become an au pair for a family in Munich!
I guess this is enough for my first post ; ) don't know what else to write anyways.. haha

No comments: