Yea! I'm siked.. Africa is looming so much closer, and I can't stop thinking about it, and the fact that I get to travel with Hannah, woot woot! Excitment builds.. the pain is now gone in my arms from the shots, and soon I shall be sleeping under mosquito nets, and carrying my money in my underwear.. if I don't won't to lose it. : )
On another note, I have been eating like a pregnant women lately and don't know why.. I crave all kinds of weird foods that don't go together, and I'm hungry all the time. I am also most definetly not pregnant! Mabye it's the shots.. hmmm
So, back to babies in Africa, I have a feeling I'm going to be quite the skilled diaper changer when I come back, because I'm not now! haha Hopefully the babies don't realize that my diaper changing skills need sharpening ; ) Very glad that we grow out of diaper stage pretty quickly.. Hannah is also bringing 82 ( i believe) dresses for us to hand out! Yea , yea and more YEa!! I don't think I can really describe how excited I am!!!!....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment