So for all you people who like to give advice whether it's asked for or not, i am asking for it.. : )
Does anybody have good or great ideas for things to pack on my year long trip to Germany? Items that you think are crucial, or something i shouldn't bring, or simply interesting thoughts on what to do there?? your opinions are welcome!
And does anybody want a picture of anything in particular!? Like castles, german words, random objects you want find here, or something weird like an old man in a speedo?? If you do
let me know and i shall try and fufill your wish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You should pack wool long-johns.
A. They will make you think of Canada, since everyone has to wear them to bed, especially in July.
B. They will keep you warm.
<3 I would like a picture of you and I when I come to visit. That's all I ask.
German graffiti! Take a picture of that! That would be fun.
wool long-johns eh??
you really wear those to bed ever!? i hate sleeping in clothes, i get claustifrobic ( and yes i know i spelled the word wrong)
i think we could definetly have a picture together, when you come to visit! <3 ohh.. please do!
a picture of german graffiti caroline, if i get your address before i leave i might even mail it to you ;)
Post a Comment