So I'm cranky today and yesterday.. well sorta, I've had bright moments in those days. Today my lovely mother and I had a foot fight, where I tried to place my ice cold feet on her belly, and she simply didn't think that sounded like the delightful idea that I did. Oh, well we had a jolly time! Then I spent well, I'm not sure how long but awhile, I got to talk to Hannah, and her man John! Yeaness! :) Hannah had me laughing and smiling, and I had Hannah laughing hard over in Africa, while John was jealous as to what on earth we were talking about that was so funny!
But over all I'm afraid that I have been cranky.. I am leaving in 23 days for Germany, and am sooo excited! But hating the idea of leaving my friends. I want to be part of a kickboxing class and kick things really hard and punch stuff while listening to very very loud music! (with a beat)
Maybe if I honked my horn more while driving that would make me feel better..hmm
So trying to be cheerful is not an easy task.. My brother keeps teasing me and saying he can't wait till I leave so he can drive my car ( but we both know how much we'll miss each other).
Oh, other bright spot today, I drove my brother to his first day of work at Chain Reaction! Yea for him, he loves bikes and I'm happy he got a job doing something he loves.
My head is filled with songs I loved but now they just make me sad, and they keep playing over and over again in my head.. Why can't you turn your mind off? Or your dreams.. Why do movies always end up with perfect endings, but our lives never do? Why do we watch them when we know it's not reality? Why do there have to be so many "why" questions?
To sum it all up I had a ceasar salad for dinner and now have the worst garlic breath, I think garlic breath must make people more cranky..
One of the other not very exciting things I did today was go by walmart and buy a planner, yes I Shannon Funk bought a planner. No I am not normally organized and hate planners, but decided it was that time in my life where I needed to grow up and buy one. But I bought a deep red one ( which somehow makes it better) and I took a sharpie and wrote a few of my favorite Bible verse, and somewhat cool designs, which makes me feel better about it. When you buy a planner I learned, they don't start in the month that you're in, they start in the next month soo mine doesn't start till July, argh on it, I wanted June in there! alas and oh, well..
Anyways this blog is quickly becoming a book and a bore to your life, so I shall end it with the thought of, people can be and will be dumb, they never disappoint in that area..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHA!
You made me laugh with the "When you buy a planner I learned, they don't start in the month that you're in, they start in the next month" :) So true. There are so many things in life that don't start or happen when we want them to.
I was bugging me :) i thought i got a defective planner at first, and then i realized the sad truth of my situtaion...
Post a Comment