don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dressing Up :)




I layed out some of my clothes for her to play with, and then of course being as cute as she is, I had to take some pictures!! These girls love to raid my closet, specially my shoes!

2 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

She is so cute!!
You are an awesome nanny :) If I needed to hire a nanny I'd hire you.

I totally think being a nanny gives you a unique perspective as a mother. I think it helps to not sweat the little things.

Unknown said...

Haha - I have first dibs on you as my nanny though! ;) Or you can at least share some of your profound wisdom....lol :)