Today the mom showed me a big box that I could maybe make a house for the kids why her and papa were out! We had great fun, I got a knife and started sawing away to create the most wonderful little house! Got a marker for Kate and she drew some lovely squiggles, then I helped out with making more of a tile effect :) Throw in some duct-tape and you have a work of art!! We brought the girls dolls and teddy-bears in, some books and cushions and had a great time! Later after Kate left to go with her grandma, I crawled(struggled) into the "house" with Susy, and she tried to sit on my head so we could read a book!
Also today Susy went down the stairs with me teddy in one arm, pretzel in mouth, and my hand holding her free hand! Every few steps she stopped to re-adjust the pretzel in her mouth!
3 comments:
I loves boxes. We had six refrigerator boxes once. It was in the fall. We used them for sledding, and apartment complexes. Fun times.
Wow. You haven't posted in like... months.
haha yea..
my computer had crashed, and went a couple months with out one, and now they gave an old thing that works but not greatest for keeping up with a blog. I am thinking about trying to update it, we wil see :)
Post a Comment