Hey ya'll, I just found the blog of a person I don't know.. But I love it, and she is doing this really cool scarf swap thing, to read more about it go to her blog here, well you have to copy and paste it, my link thing is not working right now http://www.kateandkylie.com/ !October 21st is the cut off date so hurry over there and post on in it if you want to be part of it
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Scarves
Hey ya'll, I just found the blog of a person I don't know.. But I love it, and she is doing this really cool scarf swap thing, to read more about it go to her blog here, well you have to copy and paste it, my link thing is not working right now http://www.kateandkylie.com/ !October 21st is the cut off date so hurry over there and post on in it if you want to be part of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha, funny you should link to that - I was just looking at the same thing the other day :)
Post a Comment