don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yay! For Happiness!

Blue Magnolia- where it's usual to find the unusual

That is what their business card says, and that is the place you can now, as in soon, find my art work! This morning I went over and discussed prices with the owner and she will be hanging up soon after rearranging a few things. This is my first time being in a shop, so I am super excited! Blue Magnolia is located downtown Augusta, on 1124 Broad Street! If you glance over at my other blog, you will find some of the photography that will be sold there!
yay . yay . yay

2 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

awww! congrats! that is awesome :)

Shannon said...

Thanks! I am really excited to see where it goes :)