Sigh.... She's gone already.. haha
I just wanted to put her picture on here again
cause I know how much she loves that ; )
Right, Michelle ? I love ya goofy girl!
Oh, and you were defintely not here long enough, next you're staying longer!
Shannon, shannon, shannon...I love you dearly...even if you do post rather unattractive pictures of me! He he he...and I miss you too - definitely can't wait to come home for Spring Break!!!!
that picture is not unattractive at all.. :) My brother took it! haha love you too
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Shannon, shannon, shannon...I love you dearly...even if you do post rather unattractive pictures of me! He he he...and I miss you too - definitely can't wait to come home for Spring Break!!!!
that picture is not unattractive at all.. :) My brother took it! haha
love you too
Post a Comment