don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ski trip

This weekend was really awesome! A lot of laughter, singing, and falling down on the slopes.. : )
Some people were better than others, some people had no brains and skiied without poles, causing themselves to look like chickins flapping down the hill trying to keep there balance! I got to race Jamie and we both succeeded in crashing halfway down the hill. Ashlyn skiied off the snow and flew into the woods, Michael decided to slide down the whole black diamond on his butt one time ( he actually did really good) Adam go the doofus of the day award from the ski patrol, when he crashed and bloodied his whole arm up, the two tall Andrews and Sean tried snowboarding and spent a delightful day on their buttocks!

I discovered that graveyards are nice for reading at night as long as you have a light over you, and you shouldn't make weird faces involving your tongue warning someone might laugh, really hard! The town in itself was a little weird, lots of ripplies believe it or not stuff. There was this very creepy man with a shovel who would randomly choose a person and then stare at them and walk towards them really fast slam the shovel down and scrape it on the ground!

One of my favorite parts of the trip was the drive up talking to Mr. Paul about all kinds of different subjects, hostels, Israel courtship, and Africa. On the trip home I rode with Adam, and four other girls, all 15 years and younger.. needless to say a very different trip home! Lots of giggling and cameras pointed at Adam, taking videos. Sarah also handcuffed me to herself.. argh! we got stuck I tried to unlock it and broke the key in the lock, and Caroline had to eventually just break them off our wrist! I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face.. Anways that describes our trip pretty well I think! A great weekend indeed : )

1 comment:

traceur4ever said...

hmm graveyards in the dark?... that sounds like lots of fun, until the cops show up!;-)