Thursday, February 7, 2008
Tickets!
So just had to write a brief note to say, that we have bought the tickets to Africa!! March 17th till April 14th....!! I am sooo excited : ) I need to go to sleep but that is going to be hard with all these thoughts going through my head! Anyways I must get off this computer and go to bed, morning comes early! Once again your prayers for Hannah and I will be much coveted! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
w00t!
i'm so excited for you guys...
bring me back a hippo.
Uhh...can't say that I want a hippo, but I am excited for you guys - I'm praying that God prepares your heart for what you're going to experience, and that it will be something that causes you to grow closer to the Lord. :)
a hippo... ?! i think not kyle ;) you weird boy
Thanks michelle ! i really appreaciate it
Post a Comment