don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Monday, March 3, 2008

So, I am officially 21! It seems crazie, how on earth did i get here? hmmm... Sadly i didn't do anything really stupid on my birthday, it was on a Sunday so i couldn't buy any beer.. not that i even like it! Also in 2 weeks i'm flying to Africa with my dear cousin Hannah! Wow!!!!! Now that seems crazie ... I am excited, scared, jittery, and not entirely sure of what to do with myself right now.. Just got back from a walmart trip for all kinds of random unexciting things for the trip, such as a purple umbrella, toothpaste, and soaps.. I also got the cutest dress at target, with a gift card my boss gave me for my birthday..! yea ! It is the perfect dress in every way.. I love love love it! Can't wait to wear it somewhere!

No comments: