don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My little brother

Yes, he used to be the blondest cutest little boy!
The age in which he fell in love with bikes!



This blog is for my baby brother.. I love you soo much! You are a great brother. I love our talks, walks, and teasing you! ;) I like the way you try and imitate the stupid things I do, but only succeed in making yourself look more ridiculous! I was also wondering if you have two sides.. ? You know you do ;) or at least wish you did! Oh, and I'm bring you back a lion from Africa! Just for you to show you how much I really do love you.. So here is what is for you, I know you were wondering what it is! And since you check my blog a lot I thought I'd make one for you : ) Don't let it go to your head though.. Mwah! I just blew you a kiss from my room to yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you!!! thats awsome Shannon, and its definantly going to my head.