I am here and it is oh so wonderful!! The family welcomed me at the airport with the two girls each holding a huge sunflower for me! We drove on the autobon on the way home for all of you boys who are jealous ;) There town is darling, and my room even more soo! I have a little twin bed with a bright happy comforter, and two little couches a balcony overlooking the garden! The room is very spacious and airy, and then right down the whole on your left is my very own bathroom, complete without a shower curtain, and no hooks for one, I shall have to be careful not to spray water everywhere! haha About the sweetest thing was when I was looking around my room, I happend to look up at this picture thing above my desk, and lo and behold they had made a college of all the pictures I had sent them along with some of their family !! :)
Right now Britta is cooking some spagetti, while Lars is probably doing work somewhere in the house, Britta says he always has to be doing something, kind of sounds like you Dad.
I heard sirens buzzing down a street somewhere a minute ago, I feel like I am in a movie! Can't wait to take some pictures to show you what it is like here. Mom you would be soo jealous.. I am going to love it here! I really like the kids too, they seem easy going and fun! They are already trying to teach me German! haha Little Kate knows how to say oh my goodness, and enjoyed saying it about 20 times for me! She knows my name too, and comes up and wants to hold my hand and be held, Susy also loves holding my hand as she totters around the house!
Wow, I have only been here a few hours and they are already buddying up to me. The boy is still at school so I haven't met him yet but he will be home at 12:30 for lunch, and they tell me he is super excited to meet me! :) Anyways just wanted to shoot out a quick note on my new life in Germany! and I miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment