don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh, and my balcony :) and one of the views from it! So I am completely exausted... and about to go to bed.. They took me to this castle with a huge park in and gardens which are beautifulto walk thru. And they had this little boat thing that does this slow loop thru a bunch of different scenes, of something in German I couldn't understand.
Kate the 2 1/2 year old has warmed right up to me and always running up saying shannon shannon hand! She likes to start the phrase oh my goodness, but only says the oh my part, then looks at me giggles and waits for me to say goodness! Susy the 1 year old is about the cutest baby I have ever layed eyes on, she almost doesn't look real she is so darling, and she is easy going.Kate is a pistol and everywhere at once :) The boy and I tossed a frisbee around today, he didn't know how, so I got to teach him, and with neither of us really speaking each others languages, it was rather amusing but by the end of about 15 minutes, he was throwing it pretty good.
The parents, are so nice and generous they keep offereing me so many different things I don't need, but it's nice of them. Oh, I also found in my room a big tub of assorted hairbo candy the extra large kind. The gummi bears are huge,and Tyler they have the white rats you like in there too! So I think my first day in Germany was very good.! Frauline Shannon

No comments: