The past couple weeks have felt extremely busy, but when I look back at what I did, it really wasn't that much. I think I am just getting used to a different kind of schedule than I was used to in Germany.
Today is labor day, which means most people are off from work! I on the other hand had to go in at 10:30 and work till 12:30!? What! 2 hours, if I am going to work I at least want a good shift, but what can you do if your restaurant is so slow they start sending everybody home? People should start coming to Chili's "hint hint" so I can make more money :)
I went to Chik-fila today wearing my super cool soccer jersey, that I got from the captain of the team I watched over there! The mom I worked for was a physical therapist, and so I met a lot of athletes. But back to my point when you go to chik-fila wearing a sports shirt you get FREE food! Yes!!! How could I resist..
maybe later i shall add a picture of my too cool shirt :D
p.s. you get free food only today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment