don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

spiders and frogs

I believe you are all aware that we are remodeling our house.. Well, my brother and I were throwing a bunch of wood into the big blue dumpster that has taken up a residency in our yard :) I was about to pick up a piece of wood when I noticed a black spider! On closer observation I noticed the lovely little red marking on its behind..! A black widow, how cool!! And yes deadly. Anyways I went dashing into the house to get a camera snapped a few shots and then allowed my brother the honor of squishing it. It oozed green just like in the movies my brother said!
A few days before the spider incident I discovered this adorable little green frog while helping my dad with something.. It was sitting on a white door which was leaning against our shed. God is amazing, he has created so many fascinating creatures for us to study..



No comments: