Thursday, February 14, 2008
I know this is silly but I very much want to be mopy today, as I see all the other girls get flowers and chocolate... I'm very o'k with being single, but I am still a girl who likes to get a sweet gift.. if you all know what I mean. Oh, well.. somebody did send a me a cute e-card ;) and I do have a "valentine" haha ! So I think I shall cheer up and smile and act like I got too many flowers today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely know whatcha mean, girl - though I did get flowers from my roomie today (he he...)! Guess we'll be single and happy together!
yea ... haha i got one rose that was left over from lexus, one of the guys came in and gave it too me
Post a Comment