don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I feel like a mom




How did this happen? I suppose it is because my life is watching kids, even though they aren't mine, they have stolen my heart. I love them, and the idea of leaving them makes me a little sick.. So soon too I have 2 months left here, and then the new au pair is coming. How do you hand over your treasures to someone else to watch? I just don't know yet, but I do know that I am leaving some of my heart here. These girls have grown so much in the year I have been here, I wish I could be here for their lifes as they turn into young ladies.

No comments: