don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lady on the train


I love people watching, and wondering what kind of thoughts the people around me have buzzing around in their heads. What causes people to make those little smiles, when they aren't talking to anybody, the sad, angry, and mysterious faces.. What is their story?
I love this picture of Kathleen, she is such a lady in it. Beautiful and serene with that smile in her eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of my dear sister =) I am glad that you ladies had a good time, and also glad that you are blogging again.

Shannon said...

thanks! ok just curious, but this is sarah commenting right? she has more than one sibling :)

Anonymous said...

Umm, Adam actually. Nice try though.