don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lord You are more precious than silver


Lord You are more precious than silver
Lord You are more costly than Gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamonds
Nothing I desire compares to You

this is the song that Susy always wants when she is tired or hurt, I can't sing anything else or she will say no no no.. sing sing until I change back to this song. Dear child.. Of course having forgotten some of the words I sing it different than it should be sung. When Kathleen was here I realized, oh well mine sounds nice too. Well it is quite similar, but wrong :)

Lord You are more beautiful than diamonds
Lord You are more precious than gold
Lord You are the King above a thousand
And nothing I desire compares to You

No comments: