don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

last one for awhile

Yes, so I have a gone a little blogging crazy this evening! But of course there is a reason for this. 1.) it has been ages since I have blogged so I need to catch up on some things 2.) tomorrow we are all going to Hamburg and Denmark for around 10 days for a vacation which involves some sailing 3.)I am in a good blogging mood right now 4.) I am supposed to be packing but am putting it off. So, I guess it is on to packing now.. blah I am such a last minute packer, but orderly :) Ohh.. I am tired now wishing to curl up under a pile of blankets ( I am a great lover of lots and lots of blankets) and pass out, oh well must pack! ciao baby's

No comments: