beanie hat/wig culprit
Why did I have wigs in my car? I have No idea!! I sorta have this thing for wigs, but can't recall why I brought them with me this evening..
Anyways we took a few dumb pictures with them on, and then decided to play hide&seek! Great idea right, it is dark, slightly spooky( it is a graveyard after all) and we are all 20 years or older excluding my brother!
Brian culprit
Tyler gets designated to be the seeker, and the rest of us decide we shall hide together under a tree! We get under this massive tree, and then a huge spotlight hits us, with a voice coming out of nowhere! Come out where I can see you! OH my gosh!! A police car is there, with this lady beaming us down with the biggest flashlight I have ever seen, drilling out the questions, why are we here, what were we doing, where is our i.d., are there more of us? As she is drilling 3 more cop cars drive up, apparently the cops in this town were bored :) I think we all are feeling well rather nervous at this point.
Well, mam..umm we were playing hide&seek, and there are four of us. Police lady, hide&seek? right.... (she is thinking, what do they think i am a moron!?) Where is the fourth person?( Tyler is still out there and has no idea what is going on, this happened quickly) He is umm... *sigh* counting too a hundred. Police lady, right...
While they are checking our i.d.'s, two of the cops went out to find Tyler!
Tyler culprit
They asked us for our full names, me and Brian expecting Blaine to say, Blaine "blank" Holder, but no this is not his name, it is Phillip Blaine Holder. Of course me and Brian blurt out Phillip!? We didn't know that was your name, and probably made the cops wonder some more..
Blaine culprit
Anyways our i.d.'s did check out and I think the 2 cops guarding us were realizing that we were no threat and just some weird people. I think we all blushed when they asked us our ages. Finally the other two cops come back with Tyler, one of them had played tough cop with him and pushed him around a bit( i think Tyler was a little freaked out) and went thru the camera pictures, and discovered Blaine and Brian in wigs, they got weirdo look for that :)
They did clear us after Tyler came back and told us they received a call from the neighborhood that somebody had seen flashing lights in the graveyard and that it might be vandalizers(joyful camera flash). Then they left, laughing their heads off, and suggesting we don't go in graveyards at night.
I haven't since.
Me culprit
No comments:
Post a Comment