don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Friday, August 7, 2009

pilates, zumba, and kickboxing

I never was a huge excerice person, but I really enjoy going to the Y and taking different classes! It makes my body feel better and I am learning so many things that could come in handy one day!



3 comments:

Eilonwy said...

Zumba is pretty much one of my favourite things on the planet. I've been doing it for about a year now. Do you take from April?

Shannon said...

Well, I actually can't remember the ladies name, but the class is at the Y in evans, so it probably isnt the same.
I have only taken one class but i really liked it!

Eilonwy said...

April teaches at three or four Ys, I think.
Don't worry. It gets way easier after about a month.