don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lonely...

I am lonely, and felt like writing it down

I miss my boyfriend

The Lord though is amazing, and I feel Him
drawing me nearer.. I have been wanting to find a place to
display some art work, and then someone showed me a clipping
in the newspaper for this place called "God give Talent". I
went over to the store the other day to meet the lady and see
what the place is all about. She is the wonderful little Christian
lady, who has the nicest thrift store I have ever been in! Everything
is in perfect order, and she has tons of wall space, that she wants
to let artist use to try and sell pieces for a low price. Perfect for me!!
We ended up talking a long time, and before I left she grabbed my hands and said want to pray with you before you go, I have never had Christian I did not know, do that with me.. It was so encouraging!

Next thing on my list of things I want to do is learn how to sew,
well of course on of my friends knows someone who sews and would love
a student! I met up with her last week and had my first lesson :)

The thing I really needed right now was a job, and I did not know where to go, I kept feeling a tug to go try at the restaurant near Evans, Library, So I did ( didn't even know what restaurant it was). I got there discovered it was Chili's, and found out I needed to come back between two and four, but they were hiring for a hostess. Not what I really wanted I wanted to be a waitress! But I went back, and talked to a manager, she scheduled for a second interview the next day, and then hired me as a Server( chili's term for waitress) God gave me a job as a server, and I had been praying He would make me servant hearted. God is amazing! I have been training 5 days now there, and it is the hardest training I have done yet, I had to memorize the whole menu( and it is huge!!) Monday is my evaluation, to find out if I make the cut for a server at Chili's. Well this about sums up my past two weeks, and I think I am blogged out now:) here are a few of the pictures I am think about putting in the store God Given Talent.
Opinions please!!



No comments: