Here are a few pictures from our trip - he left yesterday, and now I am lonely and only feel like watching movies and eating ice cream..
Saturday, August 1, 2009
a wonderful two weeks, too quickly gone by...
Two weeks ago my family planned on going to a mexican restaurant together. The time we would meet was unusually late for us, because my father was working late( since when does he work late I thought). My mom, brother, and I were waiting on the phone call saying he was leaving work and on the way to the restaurant so we could go! All of us were hungry, and I was enjoying a slight headache. We left the house around 9-ish, my head was starting to hurt more, but I was trying to put on a good face about going :) We arrive and I follow my family as we head to the back outside part, to find my dad, and then my heart stops - there is my dad and my boyfriend Niklas from Germany! I turned back around and then looked again, I thought I was hallucinating! But no he was there living breathing staring at me. I think I did the bend over not breathing thing for about 5 minutes and then sat down, shaking and shaking holding the menu upside down. My father had been "working" late because he picked my darling boy up from the airport! And everyone seemed to know he was coming but me, what a surprise!! So I have spent a wonderful totally distracted two weeks, and decided we really do like each other, can't wait to get to know each other even better.
Here are a few pictures from our trip - he left yesterday, and now I am lonely and only feel like watching movies and eating ice cream..




Here are a few pictures from our trip - he left yesterday, and now I am lonely and only feel like watching movies and eating ice cream..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cuuuuuute! :)
So when are you seeing each other again?
I got the stuff at kroger.
thanks! Hopefully Christmas, I want to meet his family.
yea my mom checked for it but didn't see it so she just bought avocados.
Post a Comment