don't stop you might miss a beat

don't stop you might miss a beat

About Me

My photo
Check out my work downtown North Augusta, in the Beveled Edge.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

she flipped her hair, and looked at me ;)

Definitely a really awesome afternoon spent! I got to work on my photography and chill with an amazing gal. Yes Kathleen I just called you a gal, for some reason that word is able to describe you in some small degree. Anyways I love you, and hope you have the most splendid time in Mexico! Be safe, and grow some more in the Lord, I am blessed to have you for a friend! You will be in my prayers







4 comments:

Kat said...

it was grand :)

Shannon said...

yes it was :)
hey me being a dork and all.. what was your email again?

Kat said...

kathleenboudet@att.net

Charlene Boudet said...

Hey Shannon! Love that top picture of Kathleen...anyway I could get a copy of it? Thanks! Ms. Charlene